Follow Me!

Like what you read? Subscribe/Follow me to make sure that you do not miss out on any new posts :)

14 July 2017

100-Day Project #9 - Learning is Everywhere

My gals were recently involved in a performance. Being rather regular performers, this is not something new or unfamiliar to them. in fact, both gals thrived on such opportunities and are always grateful for any performance!

Time round however only my no.2 was performing per se. No.1 was too tall and did not fit into the needed profile. When I first knew about it, I was a tad worried, that my no.1 may feel left out as an earlier show this year saw only my no.2 performing as well. 

I was quite pleasantly (and gratefully) surprised when she told me that she is happy as long as she is involved in the performance, in any way! Her logic - "I can learn about performing, whether backstage or front stage, it doesn't matter, I am still learning and get to observe."

Learning: the act or process of acquiring knowledge or skill

No comments:

Post a Comment