Follow Me!

Like what you read? Subscribe/Follow me to make sure that you do not miss out on any new posts :)

10 July 2017

100-Day Project #5 - Wait For The Right Moment

We were recently at the zoo. It was glorious weather being a tad windy, hardly any strong sun and no rain :) The little ones saw plenty of animals and were happily walking from one enclosure to another. At the end of the day, when we were about to go home, we stopped at the River Safari souvenir shop after seeing the pandas.

Well actually the littlest one, who was the keenest to see them, didn't actually saw the pandas as he himself fell asleep! We tried waking him up to see but he cracked open his eyelids, took a glance and promptly went back to sleep after declaring "I know! But I want to sleep!"

Anyways, at the shop, my no.1 was browsing and saw a red panda soft toy. She told me that she felt indignant every time she sees it as many years ago (at least 7 years ago!), when we were at Hong Kong Disneyland, she had wanted this but we said "No!" *Opps!*



Well, she went to the Daddy, told him the (sob) story and Daddy dearest of course said "OK, u get it now then." SUCCESS! Now, those who know my hubby will know that this success definitely did not come easy! He is more a disciplinarian than an indulging dad so u can well imagine my no.1's glee!

I was teasing her that she remembered till now and she told me cheekily "Well, it worked!"

Seems that waiting for the right moment, even after 7 long years, can sometimes work wonders!

Wait: to remain inactive or in a state of repose, as until something expected happens

No comments:

Post a Comment