Follow Me!

Like what you read? Subscribe/Follow me to make sure that you do not miss out on any new posts :)

09 July 2017

100-Day Project #4 - Wake Up...

Spied the following phrase on my no.1's desk...

"Wake Up With Determination, Go To Bed With Satisfaction"




What a great mantra to have! Indeed if we all could have this mantra and live by it, we will all be much more fulfilled at the end of everyday. Granted, not all days are rosy, some are downright horrid! Yet, I always believe that there are always two sides to a coin as there is always something good in anything bad. Some may say that I am deceiving myself. Maybe. But at the end of the day, finding something good, going to bed feeling better and waking up feeling much better, that would be the main point. Finding contentment is a skill and I was glad to be reminded by my no.1!

Satisfaction: confident acceptance of something as satisfactory, dependable, true, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment