Follow Me!

Like what you read? Subscribe/Follow me to make sure that you do not miss out on any new posts :)

20 November 2014

Brewing...Brewing...Brewed!

Remember I mentioned in my last, last post that I had been brewing something new for N Studio? Something to do with planning, scheduling and pretty embellishments? Well, It is now completely brewed and I am so excited to do the full reveal!

So what is it?

It is a monthly kit for planner décor!

I have been bitten by the planner bug and I do find myself making better use of my time and remembering things more since I am writing them down :) I also love decorating my planner, a carry over from scrapbooking! What I plan to do is to incorporate my planner pages into my Project Life album by putting each month's worth of planner pages into the appropriate section. Thus I will not feel that the décor is "wasted" , 2 birds with 1 stone :P

After I embark on decorating my planner and started to buy things like post-it notes, stickers etc, I quickly discover that the local market do not have many relevant ones for planner use. Another problem will be that it tends to be sold at high quantity like for example, I get 50 pieces of the same boring post-it notes and it is too much as I don't need a post-it note like everyday and it does get boring looking at the same design month after month! I like variety in my planner, so that it looks different month to month, day to day.
 
An idea then started to brew. I am sure there will be planner addicts in the same predicament. Wanting more variety but end up with many leftovers and feeling guilty! I wanted to make a kit that gives variety, not too much of each item that it becomes white elephants but definitely enough for a month's worth of décor! As this idea take root, I found myself getting more excited, wanting to see if it can fly :)

November is a super special month for me. Many "firsts" in my life occurred in November. I was super psyched to have this announcement and reveal in this month too! It had been some time since I got so excited about a new idea, a new project. Even the planning stage felt awesome as I immersed myself. Oh! The pretty and adorable items I buy definitely up the awesome quotient!

My monthly kit is called PEP.
 
Some FAQs :)
 
What does PEP stands for?
PEP is Planner Embellishment Pack. It will be a monthly kit and there will be sufficient items inside for a month's worth of décor. There will be more usage, less leftovers and therefore less guilt!
 
When will PEP be launch?
PEP will be launched 20th of each month, while stock lasts. Currently there is no intention for a subscription system until further down the road. This will allow trying without any commitment and as a subber myself to some scrapbook kits, I totally appreciate a non-committal kit :)
 
How can one purchase a PEP kit?
All PEP kits will be available for purchase on my bigcartel at www.nianstudio.bigcartel.com every month on the 20th (Singapore time). There will also be add-on items available for purchase that are relevant for planners as well.
 
What can I get in PEP kit?
There may be post-it notes, index stickers, décor stickers, bookmarks, paper clips, Washi tapes, pen, ink pads, handmade items and more! It will all be relevant for planner use and there will be about 12 different items in each kit. 
 
How much will shipping be and will the kit be shipped worldwide?
Yes! It will be shipped worldwide :)
 
Shipping charges are as below:
 
Local (Singapore): USD$1  for the kit.
 
Foreign: exact shipping charges based on weight as the weight of the kit may vary from month to month. Exact shipping charge will be available at the point of purchase when you purchase the kit at bigcartel.
 
The most important question... How much does a kit cost?
 
My belief for pricing things had always been selling it at a price that I myself will purchase. I do not believe in charging at such exorbitant prices that I can't even bring myself to buy it!
 
So.... the kit will only cost USD$9.99!
 
Yes! Its less than USD$10 but the total retail price of the items in the kit definitely exceeds that :) There will also be handmade items that are exclusive to the kit only.
 
I am very very excited for this kit and can't wait to launch it! I will be adding more items for sale to my bigcartel this week so do go in to have a look :) All purchases can be combined shipping with the kit. The kit is on first come first served basis, while stock lasts :)

Here's a photo of the full reveal and more details can be found in www.nianstudio.bigcartel.com



 
Awwww.....I am so so SO excited! PIease take a look and I would love to get any feedback!Oh! Do follow me Instagram too for any new items for sale and sneak peeks of future kits!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment