Follow Me!

Like what you read? Subscribe/Follow me to make sure that you do not miss out on any new posts :)

27 September 2014

Weekend Links - Last but not Least

 

I have re-started my blog for a month. Long? Not really but enough to allow me oversight of some reading trends. I did some tweaks here and there, hogged the statistic counters to see what kind of post draws the most reads. Well, expectantly, posts with giveaways and treats are more "interesting" which then translate into high readership. Abit sad to say that out loud but well, its true!

It then leads to more tweaks and further refinements. So, there will be one tweak here that is more major aka major tweak? Anyway, I have decided, with the stats as supporting "evidence" to NOT do weekend links post. As mentioned, readership numbers are on the sad side of things and though getting the post up is normally not too much of a hassle, but to have interesting contents, now that can be tricky. What is interesting to me may be BLAH to you so I may do a monthly interesting links post somewhere in a month but the weekly links post will end with this one.

Its a step into the unknown, yet again. Trying to find my next step in the dark and hoping I wouldn't fall flat on my already flat nose. The current format of Tuesday and Thursday will remain as I find that it gives me motivation to write and yet allows me the flexibility to change things around if need be :) Oh, the mini series that I was running on "Blogs I Love", it will continue on the usual Tuesday and Thursday schedule.

So without further ado, I present to you, the "last, official" Weekend Links...
 
I am so motivated by THIS to get some felt and get trying!
 
 Amazingly simple to make yet it creates waves (pun intended)! Look HERE
OMG! I had better not let my no. 2 see THIS!
 
Leftover BRADS anyone?
 
THIS blew me away! Not only the kids play, they learn and DIY at the same time!
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
 
FREE NORMAL LOCAL POST by Craft Explorer till 02 October 2014 for all purchase above $5.00. Read here for details of getting free post.
FREE NORMAL LOCAL POST by Bigmomma SG while stocks last! Read the post here on how to get your free postage!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment