Follow Me!

Like what you read? Subscribe/Follow me to make sure that you do not miss out on any new posts :)

16 July 2017

100-Day Project #11 - No Harm Trying

Some kids are very shy and reserved while some are very open and friendly. My kids definitely falls into the latter. They are mostly friendly and engaging, make friends easily and are comfortable in a crowd. This is something that is rather alien to me. As a child, I almost always will try to fade into the background. Seriously, the then-me would love to have a coat of invisibility!

One example will be when they attend kids' shows that are usually held in shopping malls. To break the ice and get the mood going, most such shows will almost always have a Q&A session where the kids get to go on stage to answer a question and get a small gift. My kids will always have hands up to try to answer. Yes, even my littlest who probably has NIL idea what is going on!



They are not afraid to try. They will always WANT to try. It doesn't matter that they may not get it, come next question, their hands will shoot right up again! What a great attitude and I am so happy to learn this from them!

Try: to attempt to do or accomplish

No comments:

Post a Comment