Follow Me!

Like what you read? Subscribe/Follow me to make sure that you do not miss out on any new posts :)

04 November 2014

DIY Planner (Part III) - The "Decoration"

The last installment of my DIY Planner - the decorations :)
 
There are so many videos and Instagram on this that it is a tad overwhelming! Then again there are so much inspiration that its really very motivating and creative! Having just embark on a planner myself, the creative juices just flow and I am so glad for having all my scrapbook embellishments on hand. Makes me less guilty too cos I AM using them :P
 
I decorate only the monthly calendar as I use that as an important reference point for the month. It allows me a good overview of how busy my month will be and also for planning purposes. Also, decorating the weekly pages seems abit frivolous to me as I use that only for one week and moreover I do write down loads there as my to-do list, reminders, important events, appointments etc are all there. Already pretty full without any decoration!
 
Let's take a look at my October and November monthly calendars. For privacy purpose, the contents are blurred out but you can still see the decoration :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

There are tons, seriously TONS of such inspiration on YouTube, Instagram, pinterest etc. Absolutely no short of motivation! I am still exploring different styles and frankly, different styles makes for an interesting planner!
 
Next on the post will be some changes to the blog schedule, yes, again.
 
I have been *brewing* something for N Studio and it had been taking up quite abit of my time, Coupled with orders coming in for my lanyards which thankfully is selling pretty ok at the retail shop :) With Christmas coming up, I do anticipate more orders and also maybe some goody bag orders if I am lucky :P
 
So, I will be cutting back on my posts, making it once a week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday. This will allow me more time to spend on N Studio and if the newly brewed opportunity flies then I will be even busier!
 
I will be posting about the freshly brewed idea next week, tying up loose ends now and firming up the details. A hint on what it will be, it's something to do with planning & scheduling combined with pretty embellishments.... Curious? I am too, super excited about this idea and I am crossing my fingers, toes (eyes too!) that it will fly :)
 
Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment