Follow Me!

Like what you read? Subscribe/Follow me to make sure that you do not miss out on any new posts :)

31 August 2014

Weekend Links

Drawing inspiration from another very experienced Mummy blogger, I will be sharing interesting links that I come across :) Some are serious, mostly interesting, inspirational or innovative and some are just for fun!

 
1) Will your hubby notice the switch? Some pretty hilarious reactions but it does underline a fact that most women know - the MEN JUST DON'T GET IT!
 
2) If babies could be so, we mommies will not be so sleep deprived!
 
3) We were there a few years ago and the view is simply breathtaking. I felt as if I was halfway in the skies! My gal asked if she could touch the "clouds" which were actually mist as the weather were quite cooling then. I also remembered each heartstopping steps that I take. It doesn't help that both my gals have no sense of fear at their age then and were running around like usual! It took me quite awhile to find my voice as my heart was in my mouth, both out of awe and fear so they were finally firmly latched to me courtesy of my deadlock grips on them :P 
http://www.amusingplanet.com/2013/07/the-langkawi-sky-bridge-in-malaysia.html?m=1
 
4)  Absolutely, totally head-over-heels in love with their orang chiffon cake! Its light, fluffy and totally delicious! Now don't take my word for it, try it!  Baked by a 22 years old - great baker with great love for what she is doing!http://www.fiveonedegrees.com
 
5) Nice! Loved the interesting twist on the shoulder and the intricacies of the design. Very tempted to try... hmmm... shall I?
 
6) Another drool worthy piece, the shirt, not the model :P Its simple yet it shows off the strength in a man, in my humble opinion. Hmmm perhaps hubby will be willing to try? *plotting... plotting.... plotting*

Have an AWESOME weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment