Follow Me!

Like what you read? Subscribe/Follow me to make sure that you do not miss out on any new posts :)

13 January 2016

Love Stick It Sticker Subscription Review

Hiya! Victoria here guest blogging on Wah Mommy :) A little about me and myself.
 
I currently reside in Vietnam as my husband is posted here. As a crafter and recently-besotted-planner-girl, I was really quite strapped for any craft materials or planner related items here. I relied heavily on online purchase and tons of Happy Mail from US and Singapore for all my hobby needs *oopsy* wants I mean!  

I was totally psyched when my good friend started a sticker subscription! Needless to say, I was about the first ones to nod my head off for a subscription! It was a complete GODSEND and I REALLY NEED some stickers to spruce up my very very dull and boring planner! So I was more than willing (and honored) when she ask me to do a review on her first kit! *thank you love!*
 
This is my first review, so bear with me :)
 
There were two options for the kit, Jumbo & Dainty. Being so sticker-less *is there such a word?* of course I opted for the Jumbo kit! This kit gives you AT LEAST 15 different sticker sheets and a free gift every month too!

The stickers are all themed and this month's it is "Special Moments" for all the moments in your life! I love stickers of all types, especially more unique ones like puffy, 3D, functional and all! Yea, I am pretty sticker-mad!
 
The sticker sheet that drew my attention immediately were the pearlised heart stickers! These are so dainty and sweet! It works great to denote a special date, anniversary or an extra special moment! Aren't they precious?!


 
 
 
Next are the puffy stickers and there are TWO sheets of different puffy stickers in this kit!!! Stars & Hearts of different colors and designs! These are so flexible and I can see myself using them in my planner, my scrapbook layouts and daily journaling!




 
 
If you are using an undated planner like myself, then you will totally love the next sheet of stickers that features the month along with the holiday that it has. For example, February will have a sticker shaped in a heart and with the word "February" on it. Isn't that awesome?!



 
 
The next sheet blew me away, for its uniqueness and also the generosity! I get a full sheet of kiss-cut index stickers, fully colored!


 
 
Just 2 more sheets to show as I really do not want to spoil the surprise for others! The next two sheets were also amazingly generous if you see them live! And to top it all off, they look fabulous and are functional too! Great choice for the "Special Moments" theme kit I'd say!


 
 
 
Why do I keep saying its so generous? Well this huge kit of 15 different sticker sheets (with a free gift too!) only costs US$10 per month INCLUSIVE of airmail shipping! We all know how atrocious international shipping can costs so this kit is definitely more than value for money!

If you prefer to start with a smaller kit, well there is the Dainty kit giving you at least 8 sheets of stickers and a monthly free gift too! The Dainty kit only costs US$8 per month inclusive of shipping too!

As this kit ships from sunny Singapore, if you live locally or nearby neighboring countries, the costs is even lower!
 
If you just want a try, subscribe away as this is a no commitment kit where u can cancel anytime. The only thing kit owner ask is for you to cancel before the 1st of the month so that she can prep the mails in time :) That is pretty reasonable I think and IMPO, I do not think you will regret your subscription especially the Jumbo kit where each sheet is less than $0.70 (including shipping!) It is truly an amazing kit!
 
After woooing and ahhhing so much, I yet to give you the link to the subscription! Me bad! Here it is!
 
Wah Mommy wants me to let you know too that she will be following up with posts on how differently she uses these stickers and seriously I was pretty floored with how creative she is! Lucky kids she has! 
 
Remember to read this blog for all its creativity! Till my next guest blog! Choose happy ALWAYS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment