Follow Me!

Like what you read? Subscribe/Follow me to make sure that you do not miss out on any new posts :)

22 August 2014

New Status, New Direction, New Motivation

Yes, I am back with to blogging :) albeit with a different blog and bound with new direction & new motivation befitting my new status!

In the past, I had mainly posted on my creative outbursts which of course waned as I get busier and busier with work. I stopped previously when I had No. 3. I stopped as the demands of being a mommy to 3 overtook me, swallowed me whole even before I could take a deep breath.

This one year hiatus did me good though. It forces me to look at it again, to acknowledge that no matter how much I love to, I can't keep my blog going just based on my creative work as these automatically takes a backseat when you have a crying infant and when you are fighting to get some ANY form of shuteye after a nonexistent sleep night yet again.

It also made me see that mommyhood is more than just mothering my kids. There were emotions of growing up (mine, not my kids), letting go (again my issue) and many others that I have to come to terms with, take it by its horns and face it like all mommies have done so before me.

I also embarked on a new twist, working at home, working as owner & creator of N Studio, using my way to earn a small "salary" that allows me to stay home with my kids and yet still maintain some *mini* form of independence and self dignity (???!!!) And so this brings me to my new blog title - WAH Mommy :)
 
WAH as not in the expression "Wah!". It stands for Work At Home. So together it means - Work At Home Mummy :) A new status that I embraced with relish. A "career" dream come true. A role that I had forever wanted. It did not come easy. It did not come without conditions. BUT to sacrifice my financial freedom to see my kiddos so much more than a mere few hours daily, to be much more than a weekend parent, I am oh-so-willing! 

All these culminated in a new me, someone who always had but just recently realized that I do want to share more besides my creative outbursts. I have thoughts on issues that I want to share, lobangs or good deals that I want all to know. Reviews on things I have tried and much much more!

I want to try again....
 
So indulge me, as I search for a new direction, in both my real life and my blog life. Some things to look forward to...
 
There will be staple posts that I hope to host:
a) Tuesday Thoughts on a Quote
b) Thursday Thoughts of a Mommy
c) Creative Outbursts (as & when)
d) Inspirational Links (on weekends)
e) Others (work in progress)
 
Any thoughts? I welcome any suggestions or sharing.
 
In the meantime, stay well and live a good life :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment